Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Self Portrait Saturday | Twilight

Back to doing self portraits and here is one of my newest ones from this month.

So I am pretty late to the Twilight party. I caught the Twilight movie on TV for the first time in November. Ended up watching all the movies right in a row. Then in three weeks just after Christmas read thru all the books. Totally became addicted and am pretty bummed I missed out on almost 5 years of everything Twilight that many others got to experience.

So I had to do somesort of Twilight inspired self portrait...and here it is :)
Since I live in an area close to where Twilight takes place, it isn't hard to run thru the forest :)