Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Self Portrait Saturday | Tacoma Family Photographer

I have been doing self portraits every week since Janaury 2011. All 52 weeks of 2011 included portraits that the focus was just myself. For 2012 I wanted to give myself a challenge and added my family in the shots, doing 52 weeks of family self portraits.

I have had the idea to redo one of my most popular 2011 self portraits and include my family since last summer and a week of rain finally allowed me to do just that.

here is the 2011 version...




This time I got the entire family flying in the wind and was one of the ideas I had at the end of 2011 that lead me to do 52 family portraits in 2012 :) Enjoy!