Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week 30 Self Portrait

Week 30: July 23-29
Trash the Dress

Extra Info: Being this is the 10 year anniversary month for my husband and I, I am keeping the weekly "Wedding" self portraits going for the month of July. I have wanted to trash my dress since I first learned about doing that a few years back, but I wanted to wait until our 10 year anniversary to be symbolic. The water here is VERY cold, I could not feel my feet after about the first minute. But by the end of the "session" I was fully laying in the water having lots of fun. Lots more of these photos to come in the coming days :)
30/52
Now that I am caught up posting my self portraits. I have lots more client images to share in the next few days and have a busy August lined up too :)