Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Friday, January 7, 2011

Go Seahawks :) | Tacoma Portrait Photographer

Around my house every Sunday, a lot of Saturday, anytime there is a Thursday game, and Monday Nights are Football times. We are a football family.

My youngest son really gets into football as well. He is only a 20 month old baby but will cry to have it put on. No morning cartoons for him. He wants me to put on Football first thing in the morning. Good thing we have the NFL network :)

I am starting a new photography project for 2011. I am going to take a self portrait of myself once a week. I thought in honor of the playoff game tomorrow, there was no better self portrait then one with me in my football gear! I am totally into football, and not in the "my husband watches so i watch" type of way. I LOVE it. Have I mentioned that i love football?

The last time I took some self portraits of myself in my gear was before I was pregnant with my oldest. So i was due to have some updated football photos.

I most likely will not be posting all 52 self portrait days here, but I will share a few when I can.

Here is my first week entry :)
Go Seahawks | 1/52