Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Alex is ONE!

My baby boy is one years old today!!!!
Turning 1
I cannot believe it! Since it is suppose to rain today I took him out yesterday to do some One Year photos. Here are a few of my favorites. I plan to take a lot more this week. I plan to do his one year photos like I did his newborn photos, a little bit every day for the first week.

I plan to take a few photos of him every day this week, so there will be lots of posts, trying to make up for my internet being down at the beginning of the month :) PLus more client sneak peaks as well this week!

Here are two photos from yesterday at the park :)
Peek a boo!
I see you :)