Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Alex is one today!!!

My baby boy is one years old today!!!!
Turning 1
I cannot believe it! Since it is suppose to rain today I took him out yesterday to do some One Year photos.
First birthday :)
I plan to take a lot more this week. I plan to do his one year photos like I did his newborn photos, a little bit every day for the first week.

I plan to take a few photos of him every day this week, so there will be lots to choose from to post, trying to make up for my internet being down at the beginning of the month :) Plus more client sneak peaks as well this week!

Here are two photos from yesterday at the park :)
Peek a boo!
I see you :)