Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yummy yummy Cheerios! | Seattle-Tacoma Baby Photographer

I love props and prop set ups. When I first saw this idea about 2 years ago i KNEW one day I would have to do this.
Yummy Cheerios

I first saw this idea right after Brett was a little too big to do this, although looking back I should have done it with him, because even though he was about 15 months old, in the scheme of children he was still small enough. and i must admit its a shame, because Brett LOVED Cheerios and ate them all the time whereas Alex not so much. Although Alex being young still has lots of time to learn the joys of Cheerios so who knows maybe he will eventually be a Cheerio lover like his big bro :)

I also took this one, which i really like, just wish Alex was looking at the camera :) but then its very "Alex"

CheeriosAlex wasnt really in the mood to do this the day I did it. IMG_7746web and i could have used someone behind me to get his attention. not sure i will try again or not. I do like the first photo :)