Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Monday, January 11, 2010

My cousin's Wedding :)

Nope I don't do weddings. So yes this is bad advertising :) But i just had to share these. Plus its January and since I am taking most of this and next month off I need something fresh to post...right? :)

So my cousin Matthew got married last month and I was a guest so here are a few of the photos I took.

Walking down the aisle. I like this version because everyone always takes the photo from the front :)
Walking down the aisle
Then the ceremony.
Untitled
Its official and one of my all time favorite photos.
Untitled-1 Then to the reception...where of course you have a best man speech. The Best Man was also my cousin.
toast
Love the reaction shots I got :)
IMG_5115bwweb
IMG_5122bwweb
Then cutting the cake
IMG_5133web
there was this beautiful piano right next to the cake. I will be honest here and admit this is my one happy accident photo. All the rest I full planned and knew what I was going for. but this one I didnt realize you could see their reflection until I loaded them on my computer :)
Untitled-1mirr
Then it was time for the first dance :) The backdrop of the trees was just too gorgeous.
First dance
then got another one of my all time favorite photos.
First Dance
and also got the daddy/daughter dance.
Father Daughter dance
and those werent the only dancing photos I got.
Untitled8
and the cutest dancing couple....Brett and his cousin Keira. they were soooo adorable and had such fun!
Untitled-dan
My main purpose of taking photos was mainly to take photos of the various family that was in town and together at the wedding.
fam
It was a gorgeous wedding and we all had a wonderful time. Best wishes and Congrats Matthew and Bria :)