Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best of 2009 - Snapshot favorites | Seattle-Tacoma Portrait Photographer

So today's "best of" is just photos from my life. Some are ones I took, other are not. These are just the ones that make me smile :) and remember how I said i have such a hard time choosing, yup that happened again, so there are several :) Enjoy :)

Here are a few that really stand out to me...
Alex's birth.... (yes he is almost 9 month old and I have yet to edit all my birth photos!) I serioulsy could have a whole post about just the best of the birth. but wait for that come April during his first birthday week :)

this is the one I have posted on Alex's blog the one i normally share and yes it brings warm and fuzzy's to my heart, BUT
IMG_9742web
this is the one that really shows my raw emotion....
IMG_9750-2
I took brett to walmart to get a free photo with the easter bunny, HILARIOUS bunny they have. i swear it looks like he is trying to eat brett!
bunny
These two are my favorite family photos. They are the ones displayed in my living room. The one of the left is from when Alex was just a few weeks old and then the one on the right is from Disneyland. I love that we have our jerseys on, two of our favorites things in one photo. Although we really need an updated one and maybe one where Alex looks good.
fam
And then here are the rest :)
Untitled-1Untitled-2