Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Love | 4th Day of Christmas :)

Today I am sharing a photo of my friend Erin's boys. It is fitting since today is Erin's 30th birthday! Happy Birthday Erin!!

Took this photo 3 years ago back in 2006. There are some things technically wrong with it, even though I did try to re-edit it. But I still love it. This was before I had kids and was really learning photography. These two boys were my main photography subjects before Brett was born, thus these shots when I was learning how to use the camera hold a special place for me.
Brother Love