Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brothers | Seattle-Tacoma Children Photographer

Another repeat client! I've lost track but I think about the 5th session or so :) I actually took the maternity photos 3.5 years ago for this cutie!
L
I love watching kids grow up and this time I got to take photos of his little brother too!
P
P
And the cool thing is that her boys are the same amount of months apart as my boys are and they were born only 2 months younger respectively from my boys, so very close! In fact Brett even came with me and did not want to leave their house, he was having too much fun!
In fact her oldest reminds me a lot of Brett in that we did some action shots as well, something I totally do with Brett :)
Untitle
Then of course had to get at least one shot of the boys together :)
IMG_0705-web