Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Brett | Fife Senior Photographer | Angela Marvel Photography

As a photographer, I’ve had the privilege of capturing countless moments and milestones for families over the years. But this year is different—this year, I’m photographing my own son’s senior portraits! 

It feels like just yesterday when I first picked up my camera to document the newborn phase of his life, and now, as he’s about to graduate, it’s an incredible full-circle moment.

I began my journey with senior portraits back in 2007, the same year my son was born. From those early days of experimenting with my camera to developing my own style, my son has grown up alongside my passion for photography. Now, as he approaches the end of his high school career, I wanted to make his senior portraits truly special.

Since he was little, we’ve always joked that he was a true California boy—one who loved the water, the beach, the outdoors, and, of course, the sunshine! So for this special project, we chose Newport Beach, California as the backdrop, focusing specifically on the iconic pier. The stunning scenery of the pier provided the perfect backdrop to showcase my son's portraits.




Award winning portrait photographer, Angela Marvel, is a natural light Puget Sound Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Outdoor sessions take place in Pierce County around Tacoma, Puyallup, Edgewood, Sumner, Orting or Lakewood. King County Sessions usually take place in Seattle, Auburn, or Federal Way. 
Contact angelamarvelphotography@gmail.com for a Senior session!