Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Then and Now | Child to Senior| Angela Marvel Photography

This is one of my ultimate #thenandnow.
MY VERY FIRST MODEL EVER! 😭
While I took photos here and there before this photo with a film camera, Aidan was the one I photographed when my very first digital camera arrived in August 2005. I did a 2 year old shoot at a park in Kent by my work and now he is graduating High School. 😭😭
2005 vs 2022