Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in maternity, newborn, baby, children, and family photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2017 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebook

Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Feel free to Pin what you like on Pinterest! Click on the blog's title,
hover over the photo for the "Pin it" button to appear in the top left corner :)

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Brooks | Puyallup Newborn Photographer

I've had quite a busy Spring with a floor remodel at our home, two boys in baseball, jury duty and then 3 injuries that happened back to back to back. I have been out shooting, but the time to post on my blog seemed to fall to the side :)

So here I am to post an adorable little one I had the pleasure to photograph last month. What a little sweetheart he was. <3 p="">


0 comments:

Like my facebook page!

facebook
There was an error in this gadget

Search my blog!

Blog Archive