Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Monday, September 19, 2016

Central Washington State Fair International Photographic Exhibit

I am very excited to share that I also received 4 awards at the Central Washington State Fair International Photographic Exhibit this year! This is also a juried show where everyone from around the world can enter and you are given a score. Three of my prints received a Best of Class, another one received an Honorable Mention and 6 others will also be on display. All my hard work over the past year has paid off and I am very excited to keep shooting the things I love to create :)


Here are the winners:

Best of Class - Large Color Print - Experiment:
"Dream High"


Best of Class - Large Color - Children
"I Love Cheerios"

Best of Class - Small Monochromatic - Children
"Alex"


and then my Honorable Mention in the Large Color Division for the Class Children:
"Pumpkin Boy"