Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Dream High | Fife Fine Art Photographer

"Put your dreams on a ladder and keep climbing..."

So here is something a little different. I usually do these type portraits with my self portraits, but here is a fun one I did with my son Brett. He loves anything space and for the longest time he wanted to be an Astronaut (he now wants to be an engineer who works for Nasa instead).

I have been wanting to do some sort of really creative fun astronaut photo of him and I finally came up with this. I am so happy with the way it turned out and can't wait to get this printed in him room :)