Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Monday, July 7, 2014

Harpo Alex

Love doing recreations of old Hollywood personalities and photos. Had a lot of fun doing a photo back in 2008 for my oldest son as Charlie Chaplin.

So I knew I wanted to do something for my youngest eventually. Alex is totally Harpo Marx, similar personality. Thus, it was easy to get him to have fun and pose. I just dressed him and let him do his own thing and we got this gem. can't wait to get it printed :)
Harpo Alex