Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Friday, May 17, 2013

35 Years | Federal Way Photographer

I don't usually shoot weddings or similar type events. However, it seems about once every year or two I have a situation where I end up shooting something other then a regular session....and have a lot of fun doing so!

This time it was for a family from our church that I have known for over 20 yeas and they were having a vowel renewal. Celebrating 35 years of marriage! We should all be so lucky!

Here are a few of my favorites!