Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Friday, March 26, 2010

Brett's 3rd Birthday Photos



It took some time, but I finally got Brett's 3rd birthday photos all shot.
IMG_8120-8x10webBetween it being too sunny and raining, i had to shoot whatever I could for a few different days.
So here are some of my favorites.

I have been wanting to do this photo for quite some time, I did an indoor and an outdoor version


IMG_7756cropwebFinally got brett to do a "number three" :)

Untitled-1
I went and took him to the train musuem again where I did his train photos from last year. Even though it was bright and sunny and not freezing, it was still cold out. I think I will take some more of these this spring/summer when its warmer out. Conductor Brett