Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mom of Two | Tacoma Boudoir Photographer

Isn't this mom of two just gorgeous? I was able to shoot my first ever Boudoir portrait session back in May. I finally get to share these as I had to wait for her husband to see them first for their anniversary.

It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed it and hope to be able to do more in the future!
Angela Marvel Photography | Boudoir
Angela Marvel Photography | Boudoir
Angela Marvel Photography | Boudoir
Angela Marvel Photography | Boudoir