Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Eclipse

Tonight we had the lunar Eclipse. I got my tripod out and my camera all set up. I went out about 20 minutes before it was suppose to start.

 I got this shot of the full moon.
Full Moon

I was very happy, liked my set up and felt i was ready.

Then the clouds rolled in :(

We had total cloud cover and I kept looking out and seeing if I could see something.

Finally the clouds broke for a very brief moment and I got this one.

Partial Eclipse

never did clear up to see the cool red/orange glow. but at least I got something :)
tacoma family famlies child photographer baby fife "federal way"