Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Alex's One Year Photos | Seattle-Tacoma Baby Photographer

I know I shared a few photos before and I know its a month late but thought I would share more of Alex's one year photos :)

The first photo is one I did a year ago when he was 5 days old. I wanted to shoot on the little bed one more time to show his growth over the year.
And this is totally an Alex pose! he does this little head tilt thing A LOT! and it was so perfect for this!
Bedtime :)
Here is the newborn shot.
Sleeping baby :)

Then I did the highchair again.
one year high chair
Here is the one I did when he was 3 months old :)
'My
then a few more
IMG_9993web
leaning
IMG_0301-2web
Alex by the sound
IMG_0290-8x10web
one year old


First birthday :)IMG_9498finalweb