Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Three month old sneak peak | Seattle-Tacoma Baby Photographer

Today I had a session with baby Macie for the third time (4th time with her parents when you count the maternity session) :) And every time I go over there it seems to rain. Today was no different. No big deal since i do all my under 6 month photos indoors. But i had been wanting to do a baby name photo with her and this was my third and probably final chance as by 6 months she would object more to laying on the ground. and since today was raining, i thought we were going to miss it again. BUT amazingly the rain cleared up for about 30 minutes, the sidewalk dried and we ran outside. And no kidding, it started to rain the moment she was picked up! But third time was the charm :) Macie She was such a doll and soooo cooperative! She let me pose her anyway I wanted and even let me do a few fun props (will share those later this week). But I had to share this series, because today I got to see and photograph her rolling over for the first time. How exciting is that?!?!? I mean its not that often that a child has a camera pointed at them when they do something for the very first time (not even my own kids!) So I had her layed down on her tummy to get some naked shots three month old and it didnt take much for her to blop right over...which she wasnt too thrilled about! 8x10-4sq-macieweb I'll share some more later this week too :)