Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Siblings | Seattle-Tacoma Child Photographer

On Monday I had a session with a 3 month little girl and her 5 year old brother.
Siblings
He was such a ham for the camera. I love when kids come up with their own poses, totally showing off their personalities! IMG_8157web
He really reminded me of my 3 year old, like what my boy will be like in another 2 years.
5 year old

and the 3 month old had some poses of her own too :)
'Baby
she was such a sweet 3 month old :)
ohhhhh
I had a lot of fun doing this session. Both kids were great at posing.

I will share a few more from this session in the next week or so, during "Easter Week" :)