Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wedding | 19th Day of Christmas

There will be an offical post about this wedding as well, but for todays Christmas post I HAD to use this photo from my cousins wedding that took place today. Being that the wedding was only 6 days before Christmas, they had quite a few Christmas touches such as these beautiful lights on the alter :)

I really think this is my favorite photo from 2009. I know i am 100% emotionally attached to it but I almost want to cry everytime I see this photo. And sometimes a favorite photo isnt about it being perfect :)
Offically Mr. and Mrs. :)