Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Tree | 15th Day of Christmas :)

Today I took photos of my Christmas Tree :) Actually spent over an hour playing around with settings and took 85 photos and ended up with about 5 good ones :) But now I will have a better idea what works so when I take some with the boys in the next few days, I won't waste time :)

So here is the tree, its not 100% done though. I have some more blue ornaments to hang and of course more gifts to wrap. But you get the idea :)
My Christmas Tree
It also shows our "mantle". We don't have a fireplace so I use the two window sills in our living room as a place to put photos. So we hang our stockings there. Every photo is Christmas themed and I have fancy garland around the base of the photos.

Playing around with more self portraits:) Here you can see my entire living room. I have a fireplace on the TV :)
Self Portrait Christmas tree :)
and this one shows how I use photo ornaments for each year :)
IMG_4833web