Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Monday, December 21, 2009

Old Photos | 21st Day of Christmas

How about some of my favorite Christmas photos from the 80's (and one 90):)

Christmas 1981:
the 4 oldest grandkids seeing santa together :) I am in the front, I did not like Santa. This would be just a few days before I turned 2.
IMG_5460
Christmas 1982:
I am on the far right. Middle is my cousin Jennifer (and pretty sure this is the only time she was taller then me!) And then also my cousin Jeffrey (her brother). IMG_5456
I love how my cousin Jeffrey and I are holding hands ;)
IMG_5458
Christmas 1984:
One of the Cabbage Patch dolls years :)
I however do not have a cabbage patch I have a rainbow bright. We also all got matching eskimo animals. Pretty sure I still have mine in Alex's room :)
IMG_5457
Christmas 1985 :
Dont we all look cute! And YES I still have that skirt :) I am in the middle of my two girl cousins.
IMG_5455
Christmas 1990:
All 7 of us grandkids on my moms side of the family. You know whats funny as I post this. This is the only version i have ever seen of this photo, BUT someone had to have a photo of us looking straight on, I mean we are all looking at someone, and I bet my mom is the one that took this photo on the side...hmmmmmIMG_5459
I hope you enjoyed some of my older photos :)