Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby Names :)

I just LOVE doing these and have added them to just about all my sessions that I can. I need more baby clients just so I can do more of these.
IMG_5788web
Isabelle
Abigail

Then had to do another one of Alex, since i did full names above, I got the idea I should do a full name one for Alex. Just in case. figured if i didnt do it, i would wish i had. I still like his original Alex one better though ;)

Alexander

Trying to come up with something I can do for the older crowd because its so fun to do. I do have one idea, just i need the right place and kid. And I really want to do this for families too, just need to have the right location.

But anyway I did try this laying on the ground name thing with Brett, but it isnt as perfect, but then again its very "two year old" as it was hard to get him to lay still.
Brett
Although with the older crowd I would be able to do more letters then just "L" and "i" LOL
If you have a child that is not a baby and we have a session coming up, and you want to try this, just let me know. I am always game for tryingthings even with the older kids.