Creative. Fun. Bright and Cheery. Angela Marvel is a natural light Pierce County Photographer specializing in children, family, and senior photography. Angela Marvel travels to a location of your choice, using natural light and a patient and casual style to capture expressions and personality.
All content is Copyright 2007-2023 Angela Marvel Photography.



bestofbanner
facebookfacebookfacebookfacebookfacebook
Follow Angela Marvel Photography at:
facebook facebookfacebookfacebook

Monday, January 4, 2010

WINNER!!! | Days of Christmas :)

First I hope everyone had a fantastic New years eve!! Happy New year everyone!! Here is to 2010 be FANTASTIC!!!

So back to the contest....

I put all the names from every comment since December 1st into a hat.

I had Brett draw a name.
Untitled-1

and i know he was so excited to do this! lol

and the winner of the $100 credit toward a session fee in 2010 is..........




drumroll please......................




Sara A!!!!!!!!!
winner


I will be in contact with you soon to give you more details!

Thank you all so much for participating....AND as a thanks for all the comments and the blog buzz, I decided to draw a 2nd place winner that would receive $25 off a session...



so I had Brett pull another name....
although he was too quick to throw it at me to get a photo, but.....


and the winner of 2nd place is......



JEN F!!!



again I will be in contact with details.




I hope you stay tuned to both the blog and facebook in the upcoming months. I plan to post a bunch in January since I was so busy from September-December I want to revist some photos that never got posted. Including my favorite photos and my favorites from the year 2009 that start TODAY!

And you never know when I might run a special or two :)

AND I should have a new website up and running very soon, putting the final touches on it as we speak :)